Get Downtown is adding and extra hour! Vendors must participate for the duration of the event from 6-10pm.
NON-food vendor guidelines
- Arrival Times: Vendors may arrive at 5pm for set-up on sidewalks. Vendors will NOT be setting up in the middle of Main Street for 2018 and the street will be closed at 5:30pm.
- All vendors should be set up with vehicles removed no later than 6pm. Due to the timing of this event, no earlier setup is permitted.
- Space Assignments: Downtown Businesses with a store front on Main Street are placed in front of their store unless otherwise discussed with our DLA team. Other vendors will be placed on Main Street or surrounding areas within the festival footprint. Placement will be determined by the Event Coordinator and assignments will be relayed to you via e-mail once all applications are in.
- Vendor vehicles are not allowed back into the event site until the event is over and crowds are cleared. The event has been prolonged to 10pm this year, so please plan for an extra hour of event time.
- Refunds for booth space fees will not be given to no-shows.
- The event is rain or shine, no rain date is scheduled.
- The latest you may submit an application is August 17th, 2018.
- All vendors must provide their own equipment. (tents, tables, chairs, etc.) The event will not provide anything other than your 10x10 space.
- Vendors are permitted to sell their products but must specify what they are selling. Only vendors registered as a food vendor are permitted to sell food and drink– this includes non-profit agencies.
ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITted YOUR VENDOR FEE, please complete the vendor application.
IF PAYING BY CHECK:
Downtown Lynchburg Association
901 Church St., Suite 103
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Feel free to reach out to Tabitha at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.