Food Vendor registration
FOOD VENDOR guidelines
- Food vendors are responsible for proper disposal of your own waste water and grease.
- Food vendors are not permitted to serve alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- All food vendors must present a valid health permit. If you do not have a valid health permit, you must contact the Health Department for a permit before participating in this event.
- Food vendors will be go through a vetting process. Your application submission does not ensure a vendor spot at the event. You will be individually contacted and payment must be submitted before you are placed on the festival map.
- Not all food vendors will be placed on Main Street. Vendors will be spread throughout the footprint of the event, which includes the side streets, the Suntrust Deck and several parking lots allocated for food.
- No rental contracts with private property owners will be granted for this event. Since this is a special event, all vendors must pay the vendor fee to be allowed to serve within the footprint of the event. Vendors that attempt to access the festival without paying the vendor fee will be asked to vacate the festival grounds.
- Food vendors will be placed on the festival map by the Event Coordinator who will notify individual vendors of their placement.
ONCE YOU HAVE submitted your APPLICATIOn and it is approved, you will be contacted to pay your vendor fee.
Feel free to reach out to Tabitha at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.